This week review the status of developing guidance on key provisions of the CARES Act:
- Recovery Rebate for Individuals, Including Advance Payment
- Deferral of the Required Minimum Distributions for 2020
- PPP SBA loan program - things we've learned and things we still need guidance on
- Forgiveness of PPP loans - are payroll costs different for this than for the maximum loan or not? Does anyone know for sure?
- Emergency EIDL Loans - the forgotten provision Employee retention payroll credit - the alternative (maybe) to a PPP loan
- Delay of deposits for employer portion of OASDI taxes - can take if you don't have a PPP loan forgiven