November 2, 2019
Randy Coleman, Wealth Management Advisor shares with Mia Thomas, FICPA Director of Learning - Curriculum Development his path to leadership learning and his upcoming topic at our UF Accounting Conference "Digital is Eating the World".
October 28, 2019
This week we look at:
- California rules on tax issues for directors that have meeting in California
- Chief Counsel’s office gives guidance on use of secured email exchanges
- §280E found not to represent an excessive fine even if the Tax Court doesn’t completely agree on why
- Interim guidance issued to Appeals employees on BBA partnership regime
- Whistleblower cannot force IRS to reopen an audit that he claimed was woefully inadequate
October 15, 2019
The Entrepreneurial Operating System - EOS is changing the way organizations manage and run efficiently and effectively. John King, CEO and EOS Implementer of the company Drive - Leadership and Management Coaching shares with our listeners the 6 key components of EOS along with how you can build traction and strategic ideas for you and your organization.
October 6, 2019
Dan Henn, CPA and FICPA Council member, shares with our listeners marketing communication tactics to show appreciation to clients and customers.